Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Attitude Talk

Today in the Middle block The Year 7 & 8,we had someone come Talk to us about Our Attitude,How all of our attitude is and how we would be using it. His name was Toni,He explained to us What culture he was and What school/College he use to go to. While he was talking to well everyone is Team 5 block, I featured a lot of Experience of what he had said,The first thing He talked about was 4 animals. - The four animals everyone had to pick which one they were, What their Personality was or something else like that. First animal was Otta, Kids that thought they were a Otta,that Animals personality would kinda Explain what they were...For Example if their in class trying to do a test and you already finished your Test in the next half hour.




Then After you start to get quite bored,Start to make some noises with your pencil. It was Funny after Toni had explained something quite after he just said Him not along time ago was like that. Names of the four animals Toni Talked about: Otta is Calm,Funny > Little bored sometimes an I'm sure that would be me in class if we would be either doing a test or that. The next one is Lion,Wow I surprised that Lion was The Sassy,Leader kind of Person/Animal guidance.

Then we go to the GOLDEN RETRIEVER!! Was Loyal,Kind, an can never - sometimes can't say no. and I guess I'm That Animal, The Golden Retriever, I'm sometimes can say no to Negativity because it my cause a problem or something else worse. plus I'm loyal and kind especially to my friends that are close to me. So I'm two animals that's Otta and the Golden Retriever. After He talked About Animals the next Part he got onto was "Who are you ".... and it said a couple of words down below that had Genes,Environment,also Choices. Like a Little Advice for us.

I wondered to myself what did all those words mean..But Genes Obviously means "DNA". Like if you look at yourself and think why is my mum White and my dad brown, Then you look at your Skin,and your Skin colour is Caramel - Chocolate. But yeah That's The DNA of your parents. if one of your friends are Way! Taller than you then that must run in the Family or just From Your Parents or any other siblings of yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.